We’re Hiring! Front End Developer Role
Join an award winning specialist team of developers; working together on innovation and process improvements for our clients’ eCommerce websites.
Immediate start available.
We work with eCommerce businesses, particularly those that use the Magento and WordPress platforms.
Our clients are largely Magento v1 based, with some now migrating to Magento v2. They stretch across a wide range of retail industries with annual turnovers from £200,000 up to £10million.
We look for those companies that want a long term support partner, someone to help their business long after the launch of a new project.
We’re an experienced team and utilise a variety of skills to not only help each other achieve the most for themselves, but also drive the growth of our clients.
Remote or flexible working is a possibility to help fit with your family life, or allow you to work with us from a distant location.
Overview of the Role & Your Responsibilities
Your work will focus largely on front end.
- collaborate with our creatives during new projects to build multiple Magento store fronts that will achieve the clients’ goals
- be involved in ongoing support to drive the performance, effectiveness and reliability of the front end even further
There will also be opportunities to sharpen some of your backend skills, if you wish, and practice other complimenting languages that helps us maintain sites under our ongoing support arrangements.
Whether you’ve only got some experience in the following (even just a couple of years!) or you’ve got strengths in a lot, then we’re keen to meet you:
- A natural passion for clean and effective UX
- Proven Experience with Magento 1
- HTML / CSS3
Beneficial To The Role:
- BEM / BEMIT
- Agency Expeirence
- Experience using Version Control tools
- Magento 2 experience preferred, but not essential as Magento 2 training will be provided.
How to Apply
Send us a message via our Contact Form and we’ll be in touch!